Apply for A Rental Property

The procedure of renting a home from us:

  1. Each adult occupant should complete one application form in full as an Applicant. Fill up below “Application for Tenancy” form, print clearly,  signed and then send it back to us. You could either send it by email to, or by fax to (604) 242-0569 , or drop it off at our office located at 101 – 5811 COONEY ROAD, Richmond, B.C. V6X 3M1
  2. Submit a copy of ID (driver’s licence / passport / P.R. card ., etc) for verifying the identity of the applicant.
  3. Submit a Credit Report along with your application. You could obtain one from Equifax or we can do a credit check for you with $40 (tax included) charge. Now you can get your free credit report via  Please send your registered email and password in Credit Karma to us so we can look into the details.
  4. Your application and credit report will be subject to the owner’s approval. 1-year fixed-term tenancy is required for most tenancies. Each individual landlord Luxmore Realty represents has the right to screen and select based on his/her individual personal preferences.
  5. Applicants under consideration will be  contacted within 3 business days or less.
  6. The applicant is required to pay half month rent as security deposit upon signing a tenancy agreement.

After above steps, a new home is ready for you!

Important notice: Before a tenancy agreement is signed with deposit paid, any information, communication, or notice is subject to change without notice and does not represent a guarantee or commitment.

You could use Xodo: Edit PDF file on ANY device!to fill and sign the PDF file on any device.

The Superintendent of Real Estate has introduced rules that will change the way a real estate professional provides services to consumers. Learn more about these rules, effective June 15, 2018.
The applicant will be a unrepresented party when Luxmore Agent is already representing the owner solely. Please see the PDF fileDRTS_Unpresented for details.   We recommend that the unrepresented party should seek independent professional advice or representation.



%d bloggers like this: