The procedure of renting a commercial from us:
- Each prospective tenant should complete one application form in full as an Applicant. Fill up below “Credit Application” forms, print clearly, signed and then send it back to us. You could either send it by email to Bob@BobZhong.com, or by fax to (604) 242-0569 , or drop it off at our office located at 101 – 5811 COONEY ROAD, Richmond, B.C. V6X 3M1
- Submit a copy of personal ID (driver’s licence / passport / P.R. card ., etc) for verifying the identity of the applicant; if the prospective tenant is a business entity, please provide the certificate of incorporation and registry listing of directors, shareholders and officers for the company;
- Submit a Credit Report along with your personal application. You could obtain one from Equifax or we can do a credit check for you with $40 (tax included) charge. Now you can get your free credit report via www.creditkarma.ca. Please send your registered email and password in Credit Karma to us so we can look into the details.
- All applications, credit reports and related documents will be subject to the owner’s approval. Each individual landlord Luxmore Realty represents has the right to screen and select based on his/her individual personal preferences.
- Application result will be confirmed by email.
Important notice: Before a Lease is signed with deposit paid, any information, communication, or notice is subject to change without notice and does not represent a guarantee or commitment.
The Superintendent of Real Estate has introduced rules that will change the way a real estate professional provides services to consumers. Learn more about these rules, effective June 15, 2018.
The applicant is recommended to be represented by another Realtor, when Landlord’s Agent is already representing the owner(s) solely. Please see the DRTS_Unpresented for details if an applicant chose to not presented by any Realtor. We recommend that the unrepresented party should seek independent professional advice or representation.